FICCI has been cheerleading the cause of the India media and entertainment sector for more than a decade and has successfully organized 12 editions of FICCI FRAMES, Asia's largest and most definitive annual convention on the business of Entertainment in Mumbai . Over the years, FRAMES has brought to India the very best of international talent and acted as a bridge between global entertainment business conglomerates and their Indian counterparts.
Media & Entertainment Business Conclave from the year 2009 has been successfully held in Chennai and Hyderabad and Kolkata alternatively. The entire gamut of the entertainment industry - Films, Television, Music, Animation, Gaming and technology areas such as broadband and convergence were covered during all the editions. It has become an ideal platform for the Indian entertainment industry for sharing of knowledge and ideas with eminent personalities and renowned experts drawn from different parts of the globe.
Following are some of the major objectives of the Conclave:
- The Convention would offer an opportunity for the Indian entertainment industry to explore its global linkages.
- The delegates at the Conclave will be exposed to the global trends with regard to opportunities in the entertainment industry, business possibilities and regulatory regimes in different countries.
- Over 500 delegates including speakers, invitees, government officials, media, diplomats, etc will be expected to attend the Conclave, garnering the media's full attention on southern India and to acknowledge most vibrant entertainment industry.
- Discussions on some of the topical issues concerning the industry
- Digital Film making with RED camera
- 3D sound Technology with Dolby
- Screenwriting Workshop
- Visual effects session